Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Hency Talks #8

"People change and People leave!"


We all have been there. We all have felt that pain. When we finally trust that person, when we become totally convinced in our hearts that this person won't leave, that person breaks our hearts. That person can be anyone, your best friend, classmate, a family member, your loved ones, anyone can be! We are left with shock and disbelief. It takes us time to even accept what has just happened. We just can't accept that a person who said so many sweet things to us, who promised the moon, can betray us just like that. It shakes you, your trust in people. You go back to the chats, to the conversations, in which you were promised that forever, that never-ending support. It makes your blood boil, looking back at everything as just lies and deceit. You start to doubt every single thing that was said and done to you. You feel disgusted that you lived a lie all that time. You feel terrible that you were just used and played. That hurt, that shock, doesn't just leave you, especially in your moments of silence and solitude.

Don't trust a person blindly. I repeat Don't ! Always keep that space in which you prepare your soul for that heartbreak, for that betrayal. The hell falls upon you when you never had that space. Atleast you will be prepared, so it might lesser your pains, your expectations, your hopes.You were so convinced in your stupid heart about that "forever" that when that mirror breaks, you are just left with your broken pieces in that broken mirror. So, be a good person. Trust people who have earned your trust. But even with them, always keep that emotional space that will enable you to see the truth when it will hit you. Most people live a lie because they are just too close to a person to see the naked truth or to hear the screaming hints.

I have tortured myself for their fault after they left me heartbroken. I have spent my days and nights wondering what exactly went wrong. It's such a helpless feeling that at times you are almost ready to soak in all that anger and forgive that person even without an apology. You try to wash over their sins because it gets too painful to accept that reality. I have taken steps, such that I don't allow people to hurt and come close with me emotionally. I don't want over-friendliness with people. I maintain a limit in everything. Now, I have made myself a little brutal in my heart. I will bury you the moment you break my heart. There will be no fights, no arguments, no patch up, no coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment