Sunday, July 5, 2020

Hency Talks #3

"I didn't change, It's time that changed me"



Time has changed me. And to my surprise, I have become more patient. I react less. I absorb more. I have learned to live with silence. Earlier, so many things used to bother me. And I used to overreact. I used to feel this constant urge to take on the world. Whenever anyone did any wrong, I used to get triggered and blast off. I used to think that since I had a good heart, I could say whatever I want. But with time, I realized that it hurts me only. I waste my time and emotions on people and things that don't deserve this. I have started to put more value on my time now. I brush off so many things because I know that I could put that energy into something more important. It has taken me a lot of frustration and screams. I have burned in my veins, getting irritated with the way the world works. But eventually, I have made my peace with the world.

I no more seek to change people or things. I just float in my own space at my own pace. If I feel anyone is not vibing with me, I just take a walk. I don't force my ideas and my demands on people anymore. I just stay myself. I don't expect people to join me. It matters less to me whether I am the only one who feels a particular way. And this has made my life a calm heaven. Yes, calmness, I mean I was such a crazy mess. I used to have these thousand things running on my mind constantly. But now, I have this zen-like peace in my head. I talk to very few people on the phone. I text even fewer people. I don't meet many new people too. I think I am content with what I have and where I am going. I am happy. I know many people are doing their own crazy, happening things. But I don't even compare or bother.

In a way, I have understood life now. We don't live a common social life. We live a very personal life. The more intimately we live our life, the more peace we will bring to our souls. The more we go into the social circus, the more empty we leave our soul. So, this time has made me look inward. And, it's beautiful. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment