Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Hency Talks #11

"Heart Talk"

Stone Artwork


At times, I feel lost in this world. I feel as if I don't belong here. People have made their life only about money and success. Everyone is just running a race. Everyone is just using everyone else to reach that spot, the top spot. And here I am, I am living my life at such a low speed, with too many pauses to feel things more, and with too much time to just sit back and relax. I always think that I have enough. I mean, I don't need too much to live, to be happy. I don't want to become like them and keep running this endless race all my life.

I want to experience things more intimately. I want to invest my time in some people and live their emotions too. I want to belong to something here, not money, not a job, but something that will live on even after my death. I want to experience life in all its beauty and deepness. People here are just doing small talk with everyone else and think they are in touch. But I find these small talks so empty, just a waste of time. Come and sit with me under the stars one night. We will talk about life, emotions, world, stars, feelings, and love. Let's talk, really, really talk. Let's feel each other's vibes. Let's make something out of this time that we have together. Let's allow our souls to speak to each other. That's what I want, deepness. I am tired of this "Hi, hello, how are you?" 


No comments:

Post a Comment